Finally.

Hello,


first of all, thanks (?) for finding my blog. I've had one in the past and I've kept saying I want to blog again. So here I am.

I'm just going to do it differently this time. I don't plan on trying to become some sort of influencer (how likely is that even? haha.) but rather want to use this blog as a kind of creative online diary.

So please don't expect me to try to be any kind of "professional" blogger. I feel more like an artist who needs space to express herself.

That's also why the main part may be in English but I might also post in other languages.

My name is Victoria and therefore I chose to use "Vickitty" as my name as an artist in whatever kind of way and I'm 19 years old.

I'm fluent in English, German and Japanese.

I currently study Japanology and Slavistics in university and that also shows what I'm interested in, probably the most of all: Japan and Slavic countries, mainly Russia.

I love history, languages, fashion, music etc.

I do ballet, although I did start quite late, so I can't do it professionally but still I do put all my passion into it.

My dream is to work in the fashion industry. I could imagine myself as a fashion designer, a stylist, a costume designer for a ballet company or a fashion journalist.

I consider myself a feminst and absolutely love reading about this topic, as well as gender studies and all kinds of diversity.

I went to Japan as an exchange student with AFS in 2014/2015 and actually wanted to study at a fashion college in Japan but couldn't pay the tuition fees so my plan for my future is to do my B.A. I'm currently doing and work part-time as much as I can. I will save money until I have enough to move to Japan and go to a fashion college.

In the future I want to move to Japan permanantly as it has become the place to me I would call "home" the most of all the countries I have lived in so far (Germany, Australia and Japan).

This is what I felt would be the most interesting (?) information about me and I guess you will get to know me more in future posts.

All these things are probably what I usually talk about the most and don't feel like I need to keep them private as they are common knowledge if you know me in any kind of way and basically my interests and dreams for the future and what came to my mind when I thought about what I could write in my first post.

If you ever feel like contacting me, feel free to do it. My "official" e-mail address is:
vickittyofficial@web.de


That's it for today.

- Vickitty

Comments